Saturday, April 21, 2012

Misha Prompt

Free will is an illusion that only exists on Earth to make people believe that they could do what they want rather than what they must.

-There is always something in a person that needs to be improved or developed. A strong man will have his goals stated which are the ones he wants to reach in order to gain the result and gain something from life. I think that people always should make themselves better, improve their knowledge, improve their physical skills etc.
Let’s take the following situation as an example. A man served 10 years in a prison, he was sentenced for a rubbery. After he crossed the gate line in the prison, he has gained freedom that he has been probably waiting for all those years. He is a free will person now. The next task for him is to decide what does he want to get from life. There are two ways out of this situation: 1) “If I was already 10 years in a prison that means that I can’t do anything now, no one is going to employ me because I was in a prison etc. I am going to do what I want, I don’t care about the consequences.”
2) “I had served 10 years in a prison for a bad thing that I have done before and I admit my guilt. Now I will do my best to improve to get a good job and a family”.

If a man chooses the first option, this is obviously not the right choice. Because he had served in a jail does not mean that the life is over and he hits the depression and apathy. He must state the goal and reach the goal. Never give up. If there is a temptation of give up and do what you want to do, this needs to be cut down immediately.

Even the situation in which I am right now is similar. I go to school and study that is it. However instead of finding the excuses why not, I could have gone to the sport and do sport and of course study better.
The free will is an illusion. There is always something you must reach for, make yourself better.

No comments: